The time spent tracking time in and out at each job adds up.
Think about this:
A two-person crew spends ~30 seconds writing the time in and out on paper at each property and entering the address of the next property into the GPS
That’s a total of 1 MINUTE (30 seconds x 2 crew members).
Now, let’s say that crew visits 20 PROPERTIES, 5 DAYS a week. That’s 100 MINUTES or more than 1.5 LABOR HOURS each week!
You’re paying one guy to watch another guy write the time down on a piece of paper.
Check In & Out of Jobs right in the app
ezbz records time in and out of jobs and has reports that calculate the billable hours for you. Even if you don't do time and material work, tracking how long jobs take can help you improve bidding and estimating - and make you more profitable
Other ways paper work orders are hurting your business:
- Messy paperwork and documents: How much time is wasted by filling out paperwork, typing addresses into the GPS, or communicating with the office?
- Accommodating last minute requests: Are you able to easily add or remove jobs? How do you communicate the changes to your crews?
- Human error: Post-it notes and text messages are bound to get lost in the shuffle without a tool helping you to keep track of it all.
- Poor communication: How are you sending updates to your crews? If your only form of communication is by phone, not only is distracting your drivers on the road, it’s inefficient and unsafe.
- Inability to react and replan: When unexpected problems impact your plan (like traffic, parking, or on-demand requests) you need to be able to make last minute changes fast.
ezbz.app is available on Apple and Android devices. It’s not available on flip phones, walkie talkies or Nokia 3310s.